Monday, March 9, 2015

A little #DisneySide

We love Disney. We love the movies, we love Disneyland (I'm sure I would love Disneyworld if I could ever afford to take my family there!). I was sent some really fun things from #HomeCelebrations and #MariaBailey and threw a low-key get together with friends.
We love to have friends over, but this winter hasn't been kind in the sickness department. I had to reschedule twice due to sick kids. When I finally was able to have it, 2 of my kids were out of town.
We still had some fun treats, fun visiting and a fun movie!
The spread of treats! 
I was espcisally proud of my Minnie Popcorn bags! 
A little family tree 
some of the take home goodies 

Katie-showing her DisneySide! 
The kids enjoying Big Hero 6!

When we go to Disneyland, our favorite thing is--Family! Just being together and having fun! That's exactly they way we showed our #DisneySide.

No comments:

Post a Comment